The HEEPS Cashback scheme is a part of the larger HEEPS programme and is open to owner occupiers, private and social tenants and registered private sector landlords. It is designed to provide a rebate towards the installation on any eligible energy efficiency measures up to a maximum of £5,800.
The measures requested must be recommended in a pre-install Green Deal Advice report of the property.
Funding- Divided into categories
- New boiler – up to £500 available
- Insulation measures – up to £400 available
- Draught proofing/secondary glazing – £300 available
- Solid wall insulation – Up to 75% (to a maximum of £4,500) of the install is available
- Green deal report – up to £100 towards cost available
- Additional support for rural households
Funding is limited
Before applying for a voucher, you must first contact Home Energy Scotland – 0808 808 2282